Garden Gala Coffee and Bake Sale
Bring a baked item to the Gala! Our booth is located next to the Raymond James building parking lot and we will be there at 6:15 am.
The instructions below need to be followed:
1) Brownies, cookies, and muffins - Place 1 to 6 depending on size in a small plastic bag and label each bag.
2) Sweetbreads, pies, and cakes - Do not cut. We can usually sell them whole. Small loaves are popular.
3) Cakes and cupcakes with icing or anything that needs refrigeration is not acceptable.
4) If the item contains nuts, it must be noted on the label.
5) Sugar-free and gluten-free items are welcomed. We always sell out.
6) Do not use press and seal wrap. The item can not be clearly seen.
7) We will price all items. Be sure to label each one.
8) If you want a dish returned, be sure to put your name on the bottom.
We always have a very successful bake sale because of the support of our members!
The Florida Master Gardener Volunteer Program is a volunteer-driven program that benefits UF/IFAS Extension and the citizens of Florida. The program relies on dedicated volunteers who have an interest in gardening and in giving back to their communities. The mission of the program is, “to assist Extension Agents in providing research-based horticultural education to Florida residents”. Master Gardener Volunteers can serve as an “Extension” of the University of Florida/Polk County and share that information with county residents.
Please collect anything that still needs to be collected from local merchants, purchase gift certificates, make a lovely basket, etc.
Turn in all items, gift certificates, photos of items, and anything else you have for the Gala Raffle, to Bonnie Kellen at 4111 Galt Island Avenue, SJC. *Be sure to attach a Gala Raffle Prize Information slip to each item.
Any items that can be easily scratched during transport, (painted rain barrels, art work, etc.), bring on the morning of the Gala. Take a photo of the item to come and turn in the photo so the Raffle committee knows what’s coming.
Please call Bonnie at 239/283-8677 or c239/297-9278 and let her know you are dropping items off. It’s best if I’m home to get the items from you, but if I’m not home, let me know you’re dropping items off, and put those items on the 2nd floor porch on a chair or on the table.
Any questions? Give Bonnie a call.
FLORIDA MASTER GARDENER VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Master Gardener Coordinator
Extension Program Manager
UF/IFAS Extension Lee County
3410 Palm Beach Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33916
Phone: (239) 634-3863
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.